“Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect.” Ephesians 6:11-13
There is a war waging on. A war between good and evil. It has started ever since the fall of Lucifer and his fallen angels. This war is a spiritual war which is manifested in the physical. This physical war is waged on Christ’s established Church on earth – the Holy Catholic Apostolic Church- and all followers of Jesus Christ.
If you think I am exaggerating take a look at these headlines:
- 85% of hate crimes in Europe are directed against Christians
- Obama adds Vatican to money-laundering ‘concern’ list
- The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World
- Attacks on Christian holy sites in the Holy Land
- Gov. of Sudan forces all Christians (500-700K) to leave country & move to South Sudan by April 8 or face risks
- Bill C-250 (Canada) – The bill declares the Bible a form of hate speech
- Bill 13 (Ontario, Canada) – force all Gov. Funded Catholic schools to teach homosexuality in classes & gay sex ed.
- HHS Contraceptive Mandate (US) – force all Catholic/Christian organizations to go against their faith to provide birth control to employees.
This is just a minute spec of what is going on around the world today which involves direct and indirect attacks on Christians.
This past week I stumbled across a video from Glen Beck (like him or not) and what he said on his show is profound and I recommend you all to watch this video. It gives you also pause to note he is an ex-Catholic and his audience isn’t for Catholics.
Some points within his video:
- “I believe the Vatican is actively engage in a very different kind of battle…They are in a spiritual battle…They are gearing up for a spiritual battle unlike anything we have ever seen.”
- “Catholics. You have to be… you have to understand. Read Ephesians 6. You have to put on your spiritual armor. You are not battling man. You are not. You are battling evil. This is Obama’s way of saying back off and play ball our way.”
- He ends with the phrase that I believe several Evangelical ministers have now said,
“We are all Catholics now. Tie yourself to something. Strengthen your pastor, priest, rabbi. Strengthen your those in the Catholic Church. Strengthen your priest. If your priest is not telling you these things, ask him why. If he doesn’t have a good answer, ask the bishop. If he doesn’t have a good answer, go to another parish until you find a priest that will. There is a split in our churches. And you will see it in the Catholics. You must not remain neutral.”